Announcing the Connect Hackney extended projects
As announced before Christmas, The National Lottery Community Fund has agreed to the scaled down continuation of Connect Hackney throughout 2021.
We can now announce that the projects that have been successful in securing extension funding are:
- Shoreditch Trust: Community Connections
- Coffee Afrik: Somali Women BAME Elders
- Newham New Deal Partnership: @Online Club Hackney for Over 50’s
- Groundwork London: Silver Connections
- Hackney Chinese Community Services Association: Table Tennis Club
- Latin American Women’s Aid: Growing Together
- African Health Policy Network: Sante Sage
- Turkish Cypriot Cultural Association: Mutlu Yasam / Happy Living Project.
Through the application process we really pushed for adaptability and the central consideration of wellbeing – for staff, volunteers and participants.
We are excited to see the agile and responsive approaches, as exemplified by all our delivery partners in the past year, grow in strength and ability over the months ahead.
We applaud all the successful bids for their innovation and persistence throughout this relentlessly challenging time we face. If you would like more info on any of the above, see our partners page.