Co-production Charter workshops in July 2021
Healthwatch Hackney are gathering insight to review and refresh the City & Hackney Co-production Charter. The refresh will re-shape the existing Co-production Charter into a resource that works for everyone – a tool that helps to create a unified approach to co-production across the local partnership. You can read the current Co-production Charter here.
Healthwatch Hackney is using a co-produced approach to create the Charter, which is why they need individuals to take part. They have circulated a survey on co-production and have been conducting empathy interviews with a wide variety of volunteers and system partners.
This July, Healthwatch Hackney are holding three workshops where they will present the feedback gathered and ask for help shape the new Charter. The workshop events will last for two hours, and include:
- A presentation about co-production from the Public Representatives.
- A presentation about the Co-production guide they have been working on from members of the Neighbourhoods involvement group.
- Insights from across the system about co-production – what works, what doesn’t, what’s missing – to be presented in the form of infographics.
- Guided discussions – What would you like to see in the Co-production Charter?
- Interactive tools to allow everyone present to shape the new Co-production Charter.
The workshops will take place on the following dates:
- 20 July: 3pm–5pm
- 23 July: 2pm-4pm
- 29 July: 3pm-5pm