Why Should I Come to The Sharp End?
The Sharp End has numerous activities supporting people aged over 50 to be healthy and independent!
“Sometimes when you wake up in the morning with all your aches and pains, you don’t feel like coming out, but when you come here you forget all about it.”
There are 5 steps for wellbeing:
- CONNECT: Come to the Sharp End and meet new people or bring your friends along
- BE ACTIVE: Whether you’ve never exercised or are super fit – we have sessions to suit you
- TAKE NOTICE: Come on one of our walks, do one of our reflective sessions like tai chi or yoga
- LEARN: A new dance, a craft or art
- GIVE: Your time and skills. We are a user led group and always looking for more people to help out.
FEES: For just £20 a term you can come to as many classes as you like – that’s as little as 10p a class!
DIVERSITY: Everyone is welcome at The Sharp End. They acknowledge, appreciate and celebrate difference, and recognise that diversity and inclusion stimulate creativity, innovation and success.
Tel: 020 7923 0350
The Sharp End
Queensbridge Sports &
30 Holly Street