Digital Inclusion Support and Signposting for Local Organisations
A Digital Inclusion Resource Pack has been launched for Hackney organisations. Its purpose is to provide practical support and signposting for organisations working with residents, service-users, or patients who are at risk of or currently affected by digital exclusion. It also provides signposting for organisations looking to digitally upskill or seeking digital and tech support.
The majority of opportunities listed here are free to access. If you’re aware of other opportunities or would like to contribute an opportunity, please get in touch: email@example.com
This resource pack covers:
· Digital Inclusion: What it is and the impact of Covid-19.
· Funding available for digital projects and equipment.
· Digital training, learning and mentoring for residents and service users.
· Support and training for organisations.
· General online resources to improve digital literacy and access.
Click here to download the document.